Most Read Articles
Distinguished Service Award nominations open
Now's your chance to recognize your personal supply chain hero. The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) is accepting nominations for its annual Distinguished Service Award (DSA) until April 30, 2020. The award recipient will be honored at the opening general session of CSCMP's EDGE 2020 Conference in Orlando, Florida, this upcoming September.
CSCMP's Distinguished Service Award is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon an individual for achievement in the fields of logistics and supply chain management. It is presented annually to an academic, consultant, or practitioner who exemplifies sustained, consistent, and excellent service to the development of the disciplines of logistics and supply chain management. The selected individual will have shown high integrity and moral principles throughout his or her professional career.
All CSCMP members can submit a nomination for this award. Nominees will be judged on five criteria:
- Sustained and distinguished record of contribution to the disciplines of logistics and supply chain management,
- Contributions above the normal expectations of the job,
- Recognition as a leader in logistics or supply chain management,
- Recognition as an innovator in logistics or supply chain management, and
- Education of the logistics and supply chain management profession (both orally and written).
Nomination guidelines and a list of past winners can be found on CSCMP's website.
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
We Want to Hear From You! We invite you to share your thoughts and opinions about this article by sending an e-mail to ?Subject=Letter to the Editor: Quarter 2019: Distinguished Service Award nominations open"> . We will publish selected readers' comments in future issues of CSCMP's Supply Chain Quarterly. Correspondence may be edited for clarity or for length.