People who majored in supply chain management appear to be very happy indeed with their choice of profession. When the salary-information and research firm PayScale asked respondents to an annual online survey whether they would recommend their chosen major to others, an incredible 93 percent of supply-chain management majors said yes. The remaining 7 percent were neutral. The survey results were based on responses from 1.4 million college graduates without advanced degrees who are working in U.S.-based civilian jobs.
Compensation apparently was not the main motivation for those who chose to work in supply chain management. SCM, with an average starting salary average of $52,800, was not among the top 10 best-paying majors. (Seven of the 10 fall under engineering.)
The full report can be found here.
Copyright ©2023. All Rights ReservedDesign, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing