Founded in 1966 in Walton Kentucky, Verst Logistics is an Inbound Logistics “Top 100” third-party logistics (3PL) provider, specializing in omnichannel fulfillment, shrink-sleeve labeling, dedicated transportation, and shipping brokerage with warehouses nationwide.
Several years ago, when the 3PL began observing that its legacy integration technology systems could not keep pace with the company’s immense growth, Verst turned to Cleo, the pioneer and global leader of the Ecosystem Integration software category. Overreliance on legacy integration software providers pigeonholed Verst because the vendors only supported a limited amount of technologies, connections, protocols, and document types. Once it became clear that these outdated technologies were preventing Verst from conducting business with a good number of big-brand companies, Verst began searching in earnest for a modern, innovative cloud-based B2B integration solution to address their evolving needs.
With 2,200 employees, 26 warehouse locations, 7.6 million square feet of warehouse space, and the ability to deliver to 85% of the U.S. in 1-2 days, Verst needed a cutting-edge EDI solution. When the 3PL came to Cleo, the two companies quickly got to work to migrate the 3PL to Cleo’s ecosystem integration platform and address Verst’s growth challenges.
Harnessing Cleo’s flagship product, Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC), Verst was able to tackle numerous EDI and integration challenges while simultaneously making vital operational improvements, including:
● Reducing service level agreement (SLA) error rate from 4% to 0.24% — a 94% reduction resulting in fewer fees and more positive customer relationships
● Faster set up of connections with current and new customers since CIC supports the leading EDI document types, protocols, and standards
● Using API-based integrations to respond immediately to trading partners, sunset batch processing, and ship products to customers faster
● Utilizing Cleo’s flexible blended services model to help Verst meet customer demands when the 3PL does not have enough internal resources
● Offering 24/7 customer support using CIC’s cloud technology
● Increasing credibility with potential customers and winning more business since Verst utilizes Cleo’s reputable technology
When asked why Verst selected Cleo to solve its EDI needs, SVP of IT, Macy Bergoon, said, “I worked with Cleo in the past and I appreciate how Cleo brings a strategic-partner mindset to each customer relationship. And some of our legacy partners just weren't in that category. When I need something from Cleo, I can make a phone call. It doesn't matter if it's a sales or technical person, I know Cleo will help me with whatever my problem is.”
Mr. Bergoon further added, “Cleo is continuously innovating Cleo Integration Cloud to support real-world EDI and API-based integration use cases with its unique single-platform solution, and as the B2B integration leader I’m confident Cleo will continue to meet and exceed the needs of the market.”https://cleo.com
Copyright ©2023. All Rights ReservedDesign, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing