Infragistics’ Ignite UI for Blazor includes:
• Blazor Data Grid — A modern and architectural foundation with interactive UX features. Designed for high-performance and high-volume data scenarios.
• Editors and Combo Box — Enable a complete in-line editing experience in the grid.
• Charts — Designed to let users visualize any type of data and deliver interactive graphs, with their choice of more than 60 chart types. Optimized for real-time, streaming data scenarios.
• Dock Manager — A component offered only by Infragistics, the Dock Manager delivers a Visual Studio-like window management experience, including docked panes, split panes, drag & drop window arrangement, and more.
• Other Components Include the Ignite UI Data Chart, Stock Chart, Treemap, Pie Chart, Gauges, Geospatial Map and Date Picker.
“We have been optimizing our Ignite UI Components specifically for Blazor for months and are eager to see Microsoft’s .NET developers users put them to work on the world’s next applications,” said Jason Beres, Senior VP of Developer Tools at Infragistics. “Our continued collaboration with Microsoft is critical to the exponential expansion of our web UI footprint.”
Infragistics has spent the past 31 years building UI and UX tools that companies like Fidelity, Exxon, IKEA and others rely on to build their core customer experiences.
The company’s expansive portfolio of Web UI and UX solutions borrow from more than three decades of experience building enterprise-grade solutions that empower high-performing teams at the largest companies in the world.
Infragistics’ Ignite UI web components are also available for frameworks including Angular, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, React, Web Components and more.
Infragistics provides the world’s largest enterprises with tools and solutions to accelerate application design and development, and foster team collaboration. More than two million developers worldwide use Infragistics’ enterprise-ready UX and UI toolkits to rapidly prototype and build high-performing applications for the cloud, web, mobile and desktop. Infragistics’ Reveal reimagines what business users can achieve with self-service business intelligence visualization, while its newest application, Indigo.Design, introduces design-to-code efficiencies during the designer-to-developer handoff. Infragistics clients represent 100% of the S&P 500, including global software providers who rely on Infragistics when reliability and performance are non-negotiable.