Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled The global milking robots market is likely to gain traction from the increasing demand for milk and milk products worldwide. The advent of automated milking systems (AMS) has emerged as a new trend among dairy owners and will also add impetus to the market. According to a recent report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Milking Robots Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By System Type (Single-Stall Unit, Multi-Stall Unit, Automated Milking Rotary), By Herd Size (Less than 100, 100-1000 and 1001 and Above), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the milking robots market size stood at USD 1.25 billion in 2019 and is likely to USD 2.94 billion by the end of 2027, thereby rising at a CAGR of 11.4% between 2020 and 2027.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this, too, shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
The Report Answers the Following Queries:
• How fierce is the market competition?
• How will the SCC monitor sensor help the market to gain impetus?
• What are the significant drivers and challenges of this market?
• Which strategies are adopted by players to earn the lion’s share in the market?
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of the manufacturing companies. They are as follows:
• GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (Germany)
• DeLaval Inc. (Sweden)
• Fullwood Packo (UK)
• S.A. Christensen & Co. (Denmark)
• BouMatic (United States)
• Afimilk Ltd. (Israel)
• SCR (Israel)
• Lely (Netherlands)
• DAIRYMASTER (UK)
• Hokofarm Group B.V. (Netherlands)
• BouMatic (United States)
• Other players
Regional Analysis for Milking Robots Market:
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Milking Robots Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Milking Robots Market Insights
5. Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6. North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7. Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8. Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9. The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
10. Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Global Milking Robots Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
13. Company Profiles
BouMatic is Dominating Market Owing to Adoption of Various Training Programs for Better Technical Support
The global market for milking robots is dominated by BouMatic owing to the fact that it prioritizes technical support and offers quick repair services in case any machine fails to function. In addition to this, the company also focuses on providing training programs to promote the importance of dairy management and herd safety.
Key Industry Developments of the Milking Robots Market include:
March 2017 – Lely and Festo companies owned by the same family, entered into a joint venture for the launch of the milking robot called ‘Astronaut A5’. The innovative hybrid arm of the Astronaut A5 helps to conserve more energy and produce better results in less time.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand current competitive challenges.https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/milking-robots-market-102996