Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled Global logistics robots market size is prophesied to reach USD 14.95 billion by the end of 2027. The growth of this region is attributed to the increasing demand for complex supply-chain operations. Logistics robots are autonomous devices that can transport resources present in a logistic network. They store and move goods that are widely used in storage facilities and warehouses. According to a recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Logistics Robots Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Automated Guided Vehicles, Autonomous Mobile Robots, Robot Arms and Others), By Application (Palletizing & De-palletizing, Pick & Place, Transportation, and Others), By Industry (E-commerce, Healthcare, Retail, Food & Beverages, Automotive and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the market value was USD 4.70 billion in 2019 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of 15.7% between 2020 and 2027.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of market manufacturers. They are as follows:
• TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION. (Japan)
• ABB (Switzerland)
• FANUC (Japan)
• Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (Japan)
• Dematic (United States)
• KUKA AG (Germany)
• Yaskawa America, Inc. (United States)
• Dematic (United States)
• OMRON Corporation (Japan)
• Teradyne Inc. (United States)
• TOSHIBA CORPORATION (Japan)
• Other players
Highlights of the Report
The report is based on qualitative and quantitative market analysis and discusses factors such as challenges, restraints, drivers, and opportunities. It also throws light on the main industry developments, current trends, and other interesting insights into the market. The report discusses the market segmentation in detail and lists the names and figures of the leading segment with market figures. Moreover, the report lists the names of players operating in the market and the important strategies adopted by them to stay put in the market competition. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Regional Analysis for Logistics Robots Market:
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Logistics Robots Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Logistics Robots Market Insights
5. Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6. North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7. Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8. Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9. The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
10. Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Global Logistics Robots Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
13. Company Profiles
• March 2018 – Midea Group Company and KUKA AG entered into a strategic collaboration for increasing their geographical presence and penetrating the China market for the manufacturing of new products.
• September 2018 – Intrion Company was acquired by ABB for the advancement of its logistic robot solutions. The major aim of this acquisition is the delivery of a mass customer base to meet the growing demand of the e-commerce industry.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.