READING, PA (February 5, 2020) - This year, Fortna®, The Distribution Experts®, celebrates the 10th anniversary of its Overall Well-Being Program that encourages and supports all dimensions of total wellness. It offers a variety of healthy lifestyle enhancing opportunities, benefits, initiatives, and educational experiences designed to meet the diverse needs of our global family of associates. Twice named a Capital BlueCross Worksite Wellness Award Winner, the program's success is demonstrated by recently achieving an extraordinary 80% participation rate, well over the average for corporate wellness programs.
"The overall well-being of each associate globally, and of their family members, is a top priority at Fortna," said Carol Nielsen, Fortna's Wellness Coordinator. "The company has consistently stayed ahead of emerging trends in corporate wellness, employing a holistic approach to wellness long before it became popular to do so."
Fortna's Overall Well-Being Program allows associates the flexibility to customize their own paths to healthy lifestyles in ways that are meaningful to them such as:
• Reimbursement for fitness and wellness classes, equipment, gym memberships, flu shots, etc.
• Paid time off for associates to volunteer in their communities.
• Multiple well-being initiatives and fitness campaigns during the year.
• Additional paid time off to qualifying "Road Warrior" business travelers to support work-life balance.
• Education and communication programs for associate safety and emergency preparedness both at home and when traveling for business.
For over 70 years, Fortna has partnered with the world's top brands to transform their distribution operations into a competitive advantage. Fortna helps Clients make and keep bold promises to their customers - fast, accurate and cost-effective fulfillment consistently at every touchpoint, across every channel. Fortna's expertise spans distribution strategy, distribution center operations, material handling automation, supply chain systems and warehouse execution software systems. We built our firm on a promise - we develop a solid business case for change and hold ourselves accountable for results.
Media Contact: Cheryl Falk, SVP Global Marketing Communications & Business Development
More Info: http://www.fortna.com