The refined oil pipelines in the oil pipelines are mainly used to transport refined oil products to oil sales companies, or pipelines for transporting semi-finished oils to refining and chemical enterprises. The product has a low freezing point and does not require heat treatment. At the same time, the oil is exported in many varieties, in large quantities, and has many oil distribution points. It is often in the form of sequential transportation. The starting point of transportation is usually the refinery, and the end point is usually consumption. Regional oil storage or distribution of oil depots.
The route of pipeline transportation of refined oil products is: oil terminal, oil depot, long-distance pipeline of refined oil, refinery, oil depot, long-distance pipeline of refined oil, and oil sales company.
Natural gas pipeline transportation in oil pipelines, because of the high shipping cost of natural gas compression tanks, the direct pipeline transportation method is usually adopted after the gas field is produced. The gas has compressibility, so only a large gas storage tank is installed in the gas storage station, and a pressurized method is adopted, and the reserve is adjusted by the pipeline to control the output.The natural gas pipeline has a first station and a handover gate station.
The advantages of oil pipeline transportation:
1. The transportation volume is large, and the construction cost of the infrastructure is low compared with the railway transportation.
2. It is affected by climatic factors such as typhoon and can maintain long-term stable and continuous transportation, and has little pollution to the environment.
3. Convenient centralized control and management, high production efficiency.
4. It has low transportation and transportation costs and low energy consumption. The transportation cost of pipeline transportation is between one-fifth and one-sixth of the railway transportation cost, and the cost is only higher than that of water transportation.
5. The topographical restrictions on oil pipeline transportation are relatively small, and basically no occupation of cultivated land.