LOS ANGELES—Sept. 11, 2019—Omnichain™, an enterprise focused on supply chain management solutions powered by blockchain, offers five proven strategies for companies to scale their supply chain infrastructures and management capabilities, including through Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS). Published in its latest white paper, "On the Ascent," these tips provide actionable insight for growing organizations to ensure that they can holistically and effectively manage their business, even as their supply chains increase in size and complexity.
1. Have a solid technology base: use technologies like blockchain to eliminate silos that can inhibit critical decisions around channel allocation, demand forecasting and replenishment.
2. Invest in scalability and longevity: BaaS platforms enable rapid deployments through simply an internet browser, so they can grow along with a company.
3. Find strength in data: real-time data flow across the supply chain offers a holistic look at what's happening so decision-makers can take proactive action.
4. Pause and take a step back: during periods of hypergrowth, sometimes the best thing to do is to stop and have a fresh look at your operations to see what can be improved.
5. Manage the change so everyone is on board: align the whole supply chain management team on the purpose for change, goals ahead, and how to use the new technologies.
Pratik Soni, CEO, Omnichain, said, "When companies are young, they might be able to get by processing orders and managing supply and demand with manual processes and entry-level tools. But when you have a great product, you can find yourself in an avalanche of business—new customers, channel partners, and markets. Just trying to keep up with daily operations ends up detracting from strategic thinking. We've developed this white paper to not only help organizations break away from legacy approaches, but also find innovative ways to manage their supply chains and proactively drive further growth—using data and technologies like blockchain."
The full white paper, "On the Ascent: 5 Strategies for Scaling Your Supply Chain," is available for download now on the Omnichain website: http://info.omnichains.com/on-the-ascent.
Founded by global supply chain expert Pratik Soni, Los Angeles-based Omnichain™ provides intelligent, end-to-end supply chain technology solutions. Its demand-driven, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform provides real-time transparency, trust and efficiency from source to shelf using blockchain technology. The holistic platform simplifies store-level forecasting and replenishment, optimizes manufacturing planning, eliminates lost sales, and reduces carrying costs, while driving supply chain transparency, accuracy and accountability. With its first-to-market solution, the company holds intellectual properties relating to Blockchain connectivity and planogram, store- and SKU-level forecasting and replenishment. For more information, visit www.omnichains.com.
More Info: http://info.omnichains.com/on-the-ascent