phosphate coating (phosphating equipment) is composed of trough body, frame, transportation vehicle, pipeline system, oil-water separation system, phosphating filter equipment (filter press), mist suction system, heating system, electrical control system, etc.
Classification of Phosphating Equipment:
(1)Manual phosphating line: determine the size and configuration of the equipment according to customer's technological and productivity requirements, erect guide rails above the tank body, install 1-2 manual electric hoists, and control the operation of the workpiece between the tanks. Temperature and liquid level control of the production line are automatic control of the electric cabinet. Advantages: low input cost; disadvantages: in the production process, the processing time and production rhythm between the tanks are difficult to guarantee, and the quality of phosphate products is not stable enough.
(2) Automatic phosphating line: determine the size and configuration of equipment according to customer's technological and productivity requirements, erect guideways on both sides of the tank body, install 1-2 gantry cranes according to output, and control the operation by PLC to convert the hangers or drums in each tank body according to the set technological sequence and time. Temperature and liquid level are automatic. Control, install the motor at the edge of each groove and the position of upper and lower material, control the rotation of the drum. Advantages: high degree of automation, the strict production process in accordance with the process sequence and time to complete, fully ensure the quality of phosphating products; Disadvantages: high equipment input costs.
The basic process of phosphating equipment:
Feeding-Pre-degreasing-degreasing-washing-washing-pickling-washing-neutralizing-washing-surface regulation-phosphating (I) -phosphating (II) -washing-hot water washing-drying-cutting. (The specific process is determined according to the different uses of different workpieces after treatment)
Classification of phosphating:
(1)According to the classification of phosphating film-forming system, there are mainly three kinds of phosphating which are widely used.
(2) Zinc phosphating: widely used in pre-spraying priming, coating adhesion, and bonding
(3) Zinc-calcium phosphating: widely used in coating anti-corrosion and adhesion, anticorrosion and cold working friction-reducing lubrication
(4) Manganese phosphating: widely used in anti-corrosion and cold working friction reduction lubrication
(5) According to the temperature of phosphating treatment, it can be divided into low-temperature phosphating, medium temperature phosphating, and high-temperature phosphating. Phosphating at a low temperature means phosphating without heating. Phosphating at medium temperature is generally 50-60 C. High-temperature phosphating is generally greater than 90?.
phosphate coatings are well suited for applications such as:
parts of engineering machinery
parts of engineering machinery