Fort Mill, S.C. — July 26, 2019 — Basware (Nasdaq: BAS1V), the global leader in networked source-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services, announced a new release of its Purchase Manager solution. The result of a global development team collaboration, release 19.6 includes several enhancements and new features that continue the tradition of product improvement and innovation.
"Basware is delivering on the promise of an integrated Procure-to-Pay (P2P) solution with this upcoming release of Purchase Manager," stated Urmil Mehta, Director of Technical Operations and Chief Architect at Basware. "This particular release brings the best of procurement technology combined with the best of invoice automation -- all while maintaining an industry record-breaking uptime of 99.997%, or a downtime of less than 20 minutes a year. I could not be prouder of our development team and these amazing results."
Some of the enhancements and features that are included in the upcoming 19.6 release include:
- Basware Access, where all applications are accessible with single sign-on
- Supplier self-service catalog management integration with Purchase Manager to add more capability to organizations that need suppliers to upload and maintain catalogs and pricing
- Document and data integration between Purchase Manager and the Basware Network, using REST APIs providing greater transactional document support and control
- Many improvements to support global organizations that are parent to multiple operating companies that require company level autonomy and configuration with parent level control and visibility
- Automatic matching of receipts to expense transactions to enhance the user experience and improve data consistency
- Custom email notifications to expense users
- Enhanced Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) solution for the integrated P2P suite that provides enhanced document transfer scalability and security for integrating with client system.
Basware continues to innovate and add new features - both in response to customer requests and in anticipation of marketplace needs.