Most Read Articles
AWESOME now accepting nominations for annual supply chain leadership award
AWESOME (Achieving Women's Excellence in Supply Chain Operations, Management and Education), an industry association focused on supporting the advancement of women in the field of supply chain management, is currently accepting nominations for the 2018 AWESOME Legendary Leadership (ALL) Award. The ALL Award honors outstanding women in senior supply chain leadership roles. Nominations are due by November 30, 2017.
The ALL award is presented each year to two women who have advanced in supply chain leadership roles and serve as role models and inspiration to other women. Award winners must fulfill the following criteria:
- Achieved extraordinary professional excellence and success
- Addressed challenges impacting opportunities for women in the field
- Advanced the changing landscape of women's supply chain leadership
To nominate an individual, send the following to email@example.com:
1. Two nomination letters, including at least one from a senior leader who is a member of the AWESOME network or meets the criteria to become a member, highlighting the reasons the nominee is deserving of the award.
2. Contact information for each nominator and the candidate, including name, title, company, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address
3. The candidate's résumé
4. Articles or other reference materials highlighting the candidate's demonstrated leadership in supply chain, in outreach initiatives, and in support of women's leadership.
The ALL Awards will be presented at the 2018 AWESOME Symposium, scheduled for May 2018.
AWESOME was founded in 2013 by Ann Drake, CEO of DSC Logistics and the first woman to receive the Distinguished Service Award from the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). AWESOME began presenting the ALL Award in 2014.
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
We Want to Hear From You! We invite you to share your thoughts and opinions about this article by sending an e-mail to ?Subject=Letter to the Editor: Quarter : AWESOME now accepting nominations for annual supply chain leadership award"> . We will publish selected readers' comments in future issues of CSCMP's Supply Chain Quarterly. Correspondence may be edited for clarity or for length.